I, the undersigned, have adopted (Use a separate form for each Pekingese):
Upon release of this Pekingese to me, I will do the following:
- Provide this Pekingese with kind and loving treatment at all times.
- Provide proper and sufficient food, water, shelter when outside and identification
- Provide this Pekingese with periodic veterinary care, including:
Immunizations and heartworm testing at my expense.
- Agree this Pekingese is to live indoors (not in the garage or basement, etc.)
- Provide this Pekingese with exercise. I have a fenced yard or will provide an enclosed exercise area.
- To comply with all state and local ordinances governing the licensing and ownership of dogs.
- If unable to keep the animal for any reason, I agree to contact a PCF volunteer immediately so that proper arrangements can be made to pick up the Pekingese, and I will surrender the Pekingese to a PCF volunteer for return into the PCF Rescue Program.
- If behavior problems arise, I agree to make reasonable attempts to relieve the problem.
I accept the dog as is and assume all risk and financial responsibilities of ownership. I release PCF from any and all liability associated with any illness of the dog or damage or injury hereafter caused by the dog. I understand that some of the information provided on the adoption application regarding the dog may have been received by PCF from a third party. I understand that PCF does not warrant the accuracy of such information. I agree to return this dog to PCF, making no charges of any nature for licensing, care, food, or other services or items. I agree to pay any reasonable attorney fees and court expenses if PCF must bring legal action against me to enforce this adoption agreement. I understand that any sum of money I have given to PCF is to be used in caring for dogs in the rescue program and is NOT refundable. A separate contribution made to the Pekingese Charitable Foundation which is not for the adoption of a dog is tax deductible.